Friday 14 June 2013

Leap of faith

Oh, hi.

This one was started partly due to the fact that I was browsing through wedding ideas & vendors (amidst nursing the mild panic that I have thinking that 2014 is just 6 months away) online. Stumbled across a few wedding blogs and crossed my mind that I should have one. Partly to chronicle my, i mean, me & husband-to-be's journey, and partly too, for someone who can't keep everything inside, I need a place where I can verbalise my thoughts (without offending any of my loved ones because if I were to start talking about my wedding plans to any of them, I might not stop) hence here I am.

Thank you blogger, for allowing multiple blogs to be created with just one account. Saved the hassle of finding a different domain, and creating a new account, and oh you get my drift. Yes, there are other domains with such convenience too, but I've been with blogger since forever. (You can see how I love my comfort zone, yes? ;p)

So the idea thrown by husband-to-be is that our marriage will be in June. That threw me off a bit, because I had a whole different plan altogether (in my head at least.. if you were to see my pinterest, it's worse haha) and June 2014 is definitely not that far away now (this also explains the mild panic). I mean who wouldn't want a very nice wedding for one self. But at the same time, I'm happy for it to be a simple one. Dilemma, dilemma.

Now you know why I need this outlet. Teehee.

May this leap of faith we're taking be a blessed one, InsyaAllah.

Your prayers are most welcomed and appreciated. :)

Till my next (mild panic) rant.

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment